SCRUTON STATION REOPENING DAY CELEBRATIONS Marking the end of its temporary closure 26th April 1954 – 26th April 2014 Scruton Station on the Wensleydale Railway line was closed to passengers on 26th April 1954. This predated the more widespread Beeching closures that were to follow in the 1960’s. All of the stations from Northallerton to…Read More
- RT @wra_relay: Joem in steam Easter Weekend @WensleydaleRail Deps from Leeming Bar at 12noon https://t.co/y3qEgaSkol Friday-Sunday 02:43:14 AM April 14, 2014 from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wra_relay: @WensleydaleRail did it today: the inspection reached Redmire https://t.co/RGntRcKYSS here's to the start of the season on T… 02:43:04 AM April 14, 2014 from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wra_relay: Loco is out of the dark @wensleydalerail Steam is back! http://t.co/l9REf777ej 02:42:36 AM April 14, 2014 from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only a week until the reopening of the full line! The first train to Redmire since October will depart Leeming Bar at 10am Tues 15th April 09:17:40 AM April 08, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @harrogatetic: Don't miss the fabulous Middleham Stables Open Day on Good Friday @Middleham2014 @LWensleydale @yorkshire_dales @Yorkshir… 01:16:19 PM April 07, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Copyright © 2013 Wensleydale Railway. All Rights Reserved.